Chugg Entertainment is looking for an organised, entrepreneurial and passionate person to join the management team as our Head of Commercial Operations.
Read more about Chugg Entertainment’s history in the music industry and current projects here: www.chuggentertainment.com
The Head of Commercial Operations will work with the Executive team to analyse current business practices and processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, implement cost-saving procedures and improve revenue growth across all areas of the business: Touring; Festivals; and Artist Services.
The key areas of responsibility for the Head of Commercial Operations are:
- Tour and Festival Accounting, including overseeing a team of accountants.
- Business Development and Commercial Operations including analysis of new business opportunities, reporting systems, process improvement and supplier management.
- Office management including IT, commercial lease and other general business operations.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates who have the following qualifications and experience:
- CA/CPA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified or industry experience.
- Working knowledge of P&L management.
- Working knowledge of relevant industry taxes.
- Strong computer skills across Microsoft Office programs, primarily Excel.
- Proficient in MYOB or similar, with experience in IT project implementation.
- Ability to work consistently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience at managing a team of accountants or similar.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise working to tight deadlines.
- Proactive thinking with excellent problem solving and analytics skills.
- A team player who also works well independently.
This is an opportunity to work with a great team of people in a fast paced and fun office environment. Previous experience in Commercial Operations and/or Commercial Finance is essential.
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications close: Monday, 18th September 2017